Christmas is over and its the new year which means some of us have cash and gift cards to splurge on ourselves! If that’s you then you are in luck! Todays blog post is all about my top ten items to what to splurge on with your Christmas cash! I have rounded up my favorite items for you to shop and these are without a doubt some of the most splurge worthy items I am eyeing or already wear everyday. Let me know what luxury splurge worthy items you have your eyes on in the comments! Happy shopping! xoxo -Lisa
Splurge Worthy Items
1..Marant Cap – The Marant Tyron Cap is the “it” cap of the year. If black isn’t your thing this cap comes in different colors but we know I enjoy a good Johnny Cash moment and this cap provides that aesthetic. Pair this cap with your favorite black leggings and a moto jacket and you’re set for dirty hair days!
2.Jenny Bird Snake Chain – The Jenny Bird Snake Chain is a necklace I wear at least three times a week because of its classic design. I love layering my necklaces and this chain is perfect for layering with shorter necklaces. It is easy to wear and elevates any look. Highly recommend splurging on Jenny Bird jewelry this new year!
3.Saint Laurent Leather Belt Bag – I recently purchased this bag for long shopping days and traveling and it works perfectl because it’s important to me to be hands free when shopping and this bag looks so chic when slung across your shoulder or chest. If you’re like me you also like to wear belt bags the “old school” way across the waist and that’s fine too! My particular bag comes in gold hardware but the one pictured is silver. The gold can be hard to find so follow me on Instagram to see when it comes back in stock!
4.AGOLDE Denim – Luxury splurge worthy denim had to be on this list! You can wear a good pair of denim in all seasons! You will always get your cost per wear with good denim like AGOLDE. My favorite styles are the 90’s Pinch Waist like these pictured and my newest pair are the Lana which I will share in todays Friday Haul video. A few of their most popular styles are the Riley and the Criss Cross but any of these are great choices when choosing to splurge on denim!
5. Parfums de Marly Delina – The splurge worthy list cannot be complete without a good luxury fragrance and Perfums de Marly Delina is the perfect addition and Delina is world wide famous and best selling for good reason! I have the large size but prefer the hair mist (only $85 vs $175) because it is less strong and I prefer a lighter version since its such a potent fragrance. Delina notes include Turkish Rose, Lychee, and Musk.
6. Saint Laurent Sunglasses – My newest pair of sunglasses are the splurge worthy Saint Laurent style SL M95/F – 005. I bought them at my favorite local boutique Oliver here in Wilmington, NC and I do have a discount code (Lisa15) if you choose to purchase anything online or in store from Oliver! I also purchased this pair which is a good option if you like more of a cat eye look to your sunglasses. Im a big believer in adding a fabulous pair of sunglasses to your wardrobe because it can elevate even the most basic of outfits! There are a few brands that have this style in gold if you prefer gold hardware to silver I will link them below.
7. Jenny Bird Sofia Chain – The Sofia chain is another Jenny Bird necklace that makes the splurge worthy list. If there’s one necklace I recommend to add a statement to your outfit its the Sofia chain. If you want good everyday jewelry Jenny Bird is my recommendation!
8. Dyson Airwrap – I love my Dyson Airwrap! I purchased the new version and you can watch my tutorial on YouTube here! I love how big and bouncy it makes my curls! My most used item from Dyson has to be my hair dryer if you are in the market for a good hair dryer and aren’t interested in the Airwrap. I recommend at least trying it!
9. J.Crew Cashmere Cropped Sweater– The sweater of the season! If you have never invested in cashmere now is the time because I found the perfect cropped cashmere sweater from J Crew this year and I now have it in lots of different colors! I highly recommend getting the black and grey and they are on sale right now so its the perfect time to buy them! I get my true to size small!
10.Miu Miu Boots- The sold out everywhere boot and if you were ever going to get a pair of boots that are in style and be the ultimate cool girl these Miu Miu boots are the ones to buy! There are a few variations but I will link what is in stock. Be sure to add a good pair of black leather boots to your wardrobe! You will be amazed at how often you reach for them!
Thank you for reading todays post! I hope you found something splurge worthy to spend your Christmas cash on! Be sure to follow me on Instagram and check out this weeks Youtube video! xoxo -LisaFollow us