YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS OF 2022!
THESE ARE BEST SELLERS FOR GOOD REASON!
In today’s blog post we are talking all about YOUR favorite items I shared in 2022! I love to shop and find the best items to share with you every week on YouTube in my Friday Haul videos. These are the top fifteen items you all shopped the most this year from me! Without a doubt some of my favorite items in my closet and beauty routine are in this post so it goes to show you have great taste! Thank you, as always, for supporting me! I hope to find many more fabulous items for you to enjoy in 2023! Happy New Year!! xo, Lisa
- New Balance 327 Sneakers – My best selling shoe of all time. Your absolute FAVORITE shoe of 2022 no questions asked! These sneakers are true to size but if you are in-between sizes I say try going up half of a size!
- Tory Burch Shearling Flats – The sweetest but still edgy flats I own. These are great for walking all day long! I wore these when I traveled to D.C. and they didn’t rub my heel at all! Highly recommend the Tory Burch flats.
- Gucci Platform Flip Flop– These are my second most worn flip flops. My most worn are my Havaiana’s but these are a close second. I hate that there are only a few sizes left so to get the same look I recommend ordering the Havaiana’s platform flip flops. These are just as good and a better price point!
- Free People Frontier Boots– These boots are incredible! They do need a bit of help getting on but these were such a good purchase from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year!
- Le Labo Another 13 Perfume– On our trip to D.C. I purchased the Santal 33 perfume and so many of you recommended the Another 13! I have to agree, it is fabulous! I love fragrance and this is a great one to have in your rotation!
- Colleen Rothschild Hair Serum– One of my favorite hair care products to date! I use this when my hair is dry and on second day hair to add moisture and shine back to the ends of my hair. I highly recommend trying the CR hair products! Watch my video on my favorites here.
- Osea Body Oil– Another NSALE find! I love this body oil because it doesn’t leave me feeling greasy and it sinks in quickly to the skin! I like to use this after the shower!
- Delina Hair Mist– If you are bougie on a budget or wanting to try this luxury fragrance without the high price tag you must try the Delina hair mist! I love it because it is not as strong as the perfume but still gives you the signature Delina scent.
- Neiwai Leggings– Neiwai is a new brand to me this year and I have enjoyed everything I have received from them! We worked together this year (pinch me!) and I couldn’t believe I favored their leggings over the rest of the ones in my closet! I highly recommend trying their leggings!
- Good American Shiny Scuba Blazer– My most worn blazer of 2022 was definitely the Good American Shiny Scuba Blazer. I am wearing a size small so get your true to size for an oversized look! You can wear this so many different ways and you can see how I have styled it many ways on my Instagram!
- Barefoot Dreams Velour Joggers– The entire Barefoot Dreams line is so luxurious. They have everything from my favorite socks to these incredible joggers! I am wearing my true to size small and they fit perfectly! These would also make a great gift for anyone you are shopping for this year!
- J.Crew Cashmere Sweater– The most iconic and most worn sweater in my closet. I think I have at least four colors by now and it is the most soft and sexy sweater I own! This sweater is sure to make you feel cozy and sexy at the same time! I am wearing a true to size small. It is cropped so size up if you need extra length!
- Dean Davidson Birthstone Pendant Necklace– It is no secret that I am a long lover of Dean Davidson and his jewelry. I have been sharing his pieces for years now! The birthstone pendant is a necklace everyone should have in their collection. Talk about a great gift! Personalized and luxurious are two things every gift should be!
- Michelle Deco Mid Noir Diamond Watch– My Michelle Watch is my number one recommendation for a good everyday watch. I love the edge the all black adds to a simple outfit and the diamonds give it glamour which is exactly how I want to look everyday! Edgy with a lot of glam!